How to Create a Project
When you open Storyboard Pro for the first time, two screens are displayed. The first screen provides links for:
- Learning how to use Storyboard Pro.
- Details on what's new in this version of Storyboard Pro.
- Joining the Toon Boom Forum where you can mingle with other Storyboard Pro users, ask questions, and get answers to your questions.
When you close the first Welcome screen, the second one displays. This is where you can create and open projects. However, if a scene is already open, you can display the Welcome Screen by selecting Help > Show Welcome Screen.
- Create and name projects
- Set the project resolution
- Add or delete a custom project resolution
- Open projects by browsing
- Open recent projects
- Watch Storyboard Pro video tutorials
- Access the Storyboard Pro documentation
- In the Project Name field, type the name of the project. This name will appear as the file name.
- In the Project Directory field, specify the location of your new project.
- In the Project Title field, type the name of the project title. It is a good idea to use the Project Name for the Project Title. You can also type in the name of the Project Subtitle, but it is not mandatory. These titles will appear on the appropriate pages of PDF exports.
- In the Camera Size menu, choose the project’s resolution
—see Creating Custom Resolutions.
- Click Create Project.