Creating Custom PDF Layout Profiles
When exporting your storyboard project to a PDF file, various page layouts are available depending on your document standards. You can also define some preferences and create a personalized layout.
You can create your own custom PDF profiles. The information is stored in an XML file, pdfoptions.xml, that can be found here:
- C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Storyboard Pro \full-1500-pref\pdfoptions.xml
- macOS: On macOS, the Library folder is a hidden folder. To display the display the folder, hold down the Alt key when displaying Finder's Go menu.
- /Users/[user_name]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Storyboard Pro Premium/full-1500-pref/pdfoptions.xml
- Select File > Export > PDF.
The Export to PDF dialog box opens.
- In the PDF Export Parameters section, click one of the following buttons:
- New Profile: Creates a completely new layout.
- Duplicate Profile: Makes a copy of the selected layout from the list.
- Edit Profile: Lets you edit the selected layout from the list.
- Delete Profile: Deletes the selected layout from the list.
- In the PDF Profile dialog box, adjust the parameters for your PDF profile. For information on how to set the parameters for a custom profile,
see PDF Profile Dialog Box.