Reshaping with the Contour Editor Tool
The Contour Editor lets you reshape vector shapes, brush strokes and lines in your drawings.
In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the cell and layer into which you want to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select a shape tool: .
- In the Tool Properties view, click the Ellipse button, click the Auto Fill button and set the pencil size to 0.
- In the Stage view, draw a circle.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Contour Editor tool.
- In the Stage view, click the line to reshape it.
- Select one or several points by clicking on them or circling around.
- Press Del to delete a selected point.
Press [Ctrl] (Windows) or [⌘] (Mac OS X)and click on the contour to add a new point to adjust the contour.
- To modify the shape, you can:
- Pull on the Bezier handle. Both point’s handles will move as one.
- Hold down Alt and pull on one of the Bezier handles. The point’s handle will move independently from the other one.
- Move the selected points to a new area.
- Pull directly on the line between two points. No selection is necessary. Holding down Shift will limit the contour modification to the curve between the two first points.
- If an anchor point has no visible Bezier handles, hold down the Alt key to display them.
- To add control points, press [Ctrl] (Windows) or [⌘] (Mac OS X) and click the line.
- To remove control points, select the control point and press Del.