Importing and Exporting Drawing Guide Lists
- In the Guides view, select one or multiple guides from the list.
- In the Guides View menu, select Export Selected Guides.
- In the Export Guides dialog box that displays, choose a destination filename and folder and click Save.
The selected guides are written into the destination file. A message displays to confirm the amount of guides that were exported.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnail view, select the destination panel.
- In the Guides View menu, select Import Guides.
- In the Import Guides dialog box that displays, choose a file from a previous export and click Open.
The Drawing Guides from the imported file are inserted at the bottom of the Drawing Guide list in the destination panel. A message displays to confirm the amount of guides that were added.