Drawing with the Rectangle, Ellipse and Line Tools
To create shape presets or modify your tool style, see Using Pencil Presets.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the panel and layer on which you want to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Rectangle , Ellipse , or Line tool.
- To automatically fill the shape, in the Tool Properties view, select the Auto Fill option.
- In the
Stageview, click and drag to draw the shape.
- Hold down Shift to lock the rectangle or the ellipse ratio to 1:1.
- Hold down Alt to draw the rectangle or ellipse from its centre.
- Hold down Shift to snap the line every 15 degrees.
- Hold down Alt to snap the start or end of the line to a nearby stroke.
- Use the Contour Editor tool to deform the shape and create your drawing.