Cutting Drawing Guides
You can cut a drawing guide from your guides list. This will remove the guide from the list allow you to paste it into another
- In the Guides view, select one or multiple guides from the list.
- In the Guides view menu, select Cut or press Ctrl + X (Windows) or ⌘ + X (Mac OS X).
The selected guides are deleted from the list and stored in the clipboard.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnail view, select the destination panel in the same project or in another project.
- In the Guides view, click on the guides list to set the focus on it. If the guides list already contains guide, select a guide that will act as an insertion point.
- In the Guides View menu, select Paste or press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ + V (Mac OS X).
Drawing Guides that were copied from the previous guides list are pasted in the current guides list, under the selected guide, if any.