Copying Drawing Guides
You can copy drawing guides and paste them into other
How to copy a Drawing Guide
- In the Guides view, select one or multiple guides from the list.
- In the Guides View menu, select Copy or press Ctrl + C (Windows) or ⌘ + C (Mac OS X).
- In the Timeline or Thumbnail view, select the destination panel in the same project or in another project.
- In the Guides view, click on the guides list to set the focus on it. If the guides list already contains guide, select a guide that will act as an insertion point.
- In the Guides View menu, select Paste or press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ + V (Mac OS X).
Drawing Guides that were copied from the previous guides list are pasted in the current guides list, under the selected guide, if any.
NOTE: If you want to use the Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard shortcuts on guides, make sure the focus is on the Guides view.