Adding Drawing Guides
The first step in using drawing guides is to create a guide in the Guides view.
- From the top menu, select Windows > Guides to add the Guides view to the current workspace.
- In the Guides view, select the New Guide button and choose one of the following types of guides:
- Square Grid
- 1-Point Perspective
- 2-Point Perspective
- 3-Point Perspective (Bird’s-eye View)
- 3-Point Perspective (Worm’s-eye View)
The new guide appears in the Guides view list.
- To add another guide, repeat the previous step.