Positioning 3D Sub-Objects
- Click the Layer Transform button and select an element from the Stage view.
A bounding box appears around the element and the layer is highlighted in purple in the Top and Side views.
- To choose a sub-object in the 3D object, select Windows > 3D Graph.
- Select one of the sub-objects of the 3D object.
The selected sub-object appears highlighted in green and a bounding box appears.
- You can also select the sub-object using Ctrl + click (Windows) or ⌘ + click (Mac OS X). To choose all the sub-objects, right-click the 3D Graph view and select Select All.
By default, the basic sub-object hierarchy appears in the 3D Graph view.
- Using the bounding box, you can make the following changes to the sub-object:
- Its position in the 3D space
- Its Yaw, Pitch, Roll rotation (use the pivot point to change the arc size)
- Its dimensions along the X, Y, and Z-axis