Using the Expand Onion Skin dialog, you can manually select which panels in the range of previous panels and which panels in the range of next panels to include in the Onion Skin. This method is a bit more complicated, but much more flexible, as only the panels you specifically choose to include in the Onion Skin will be included, and not every panel in-between.
- In the Onion Skin toolbar, click the Expand Onion Skin button.
The Expand Onion Skin dialog appears.
- In the Expand Onion Skin dialog, click on the corresponding button for each panel that you want to include in the Onion Skin. For example, if you want to include the first and third previous panels and the second next panels, click on 1 and 3 in the left section and on 2 in the right section.
- If you want to exclude a panel you already inclued, click on the button again to remove it from the Onion Skin.
- Without closing the Expand Onion Skin dialog, move it out of the way of your drawing space and resume drawing.
- Once you are done using the expanded Onion Skin, close the Expand Onion Skin dialog. The Onion Skin will return to its normal settings.