With the Eraser tool, you can erase parts of drawings.
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select the panel where you want to erase.
- In the Thumbnails or Stage view, select a layer.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Eraser tool
- Use the keyboard shortcut Alt + E.
- Flip over your tablet pen so that the rounded end is now touching the tablet.
- In the Presets list of the Tool Properties view, select a brush preset to use.
- In the Tool Properties view, set the Maximum Size to the desired Eraser size.
You can also adjust the Eraser size using the keyboard shortcuts [ Decrease Brush Size and ] Increase Bush Size. The numerical value for the Maximum Size updates automatically in the Tool Properties panel.
- In the Stage view, start erasing.
- You can quickly adjust the size of the selected drawing tool by pressing and holding the O key, then clicking and dragging in the drawing space. If you are using a tablet pen, doing this with the eraser tip of your pen will adjust the size of the Eraser tool, regardless of which drawing tool is selected.
- If you press and hold the Shift key before or while drawing, you will draw a straight line.
If you press and hold the Shift and Alt keys before or while drawing, you will draw a straight horizontal or vertical line.