You can draw simple straight or curved lines using the Line tool. The line will be added to your artwork as a simple pencil stroke.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the panel, then layer on which you want to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Line tool.
- In the
Stageview, click and hold where you want the line to start, then move the mouse cursor where you want the line to end.
- If you want to snap the angle of your line to the nearest 15° angle, hold the Shift key.
- If you want to snap the end of your line to the nearest shape, hold the Alt key.
- If you want to draw a curved line, hold Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (macOS). The line will end where your mouse cursor currently is, and moving the mouse cursor will pull the line's curve towards it.