Whenever needed, you can add text to panels.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Text tool, press Ctrl + Shift + T (Windows) or ⌘ + Shift + T (macOS) or select Tools > Text.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the panel and layer that contains the drawing on which you want to add text.
- In the Stage view, click the location at which you want to add text.
- You can use the Text properties in the Tool Properties view to select the font, font size and format of the text you will type
—see Adding Text.
- Type in the desired text.
- Click outside the text box to exit the typing mode.
If you want to create another text object, click outside the currently active text box and then click on the desired location in the Stage view for the new text. You can always return to edit any text by selecting the Text tool and clicking in the text.