- Do one of the following:
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Paint tool.
- In the top menu, select Tools > Paint.
- Press Alt+I.
- In the Colour view, do one of the following to select a colour:
- Double-click on the Current colour swatch to open the Colour Picker window.
- Use the Hue, Saturation and Value sliders to select the colour with which you want to draw.
- Select a colour swatch from the swatch list.
- In the Stage view, start painting on your drawing by clicking the area to be painted. If you want to fill several areas simultaneously, draw a lasso around them.