Navigating the Model View
Use the navigation features in the Model view to flip through, rotate or zoom in on your models.
All the rotate and reset view commands can be found in the top menu > View, the Model View menu and the menu that appears when you right-click in the Model view
- Do one of the following:
- In the Model View toolbar, click the Next Model or Previous Model buttons.
- From the Model View
menu, select Next Model or Previous Model.
The previous or next model appears in the Model view.
Do one of the following:
- From the Model View toolbar, select the Zoom tool, then click in the Model view to zoom in and Alt + click to zoom out.
- From the Model View menu, select either Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- Right-click in the Model view and from the menu select Zoom In or Zoom Out.
- In the Model view, use the keyboard shortcuts 2 (zoom in) and 1 (zoom out).