You can draw a textured pencil line by selecting the pencil texture, then drawing.
There are two ways to select a pencil texture. In the Colour view, you can select a pencil texture palette, then one of its pencil texture swatches, as you would do to select a colour, or you can select a pencil texture from the current pencil texture palette in the Pencil Properties dialog.
Your pencil texture will be combined with the selected colour to make a textured colour line.
- In the Colour view, select the colour with which you wish to draw.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Pencil tool or press Alt + /.
- In the Tool Properties view, click on the arrow button next to the stroke preview area to open the Pencil Properties dialog.
- In the Pencil Properties dialog, click on the Texture tab.
- In the Texture library, select a texture for the pencil.
- In the
Camera or Stageview, draw a pencil line.