Updating Snapshot Scripts in Harmony
In Harmony you must install the snapshots scripts provided by Toon Boom. There will be two types of scripts to install. One is the Scene Snapshot scripts, they other is the Asset Snapshot scripts. The scripts allow Harmony to be connected to Producer.
- Select the Scene Snapshot script within the scene you wish to upload a snapshot.
The TB_Producer_SceneSnapshot window opens.
- Enter in the information for this scene. The first 4 fields are mapped to the Project > Environment > Job > Scene.
- In the Process drop-down menu, select the process.
- Set the process/task status that you wish to be updated in Producer.
- Click OK.
The Create Preview progress bar appears.
Once finished, the Preview Confirmation window opens.
- Click Upload to send the snapshot (preview) to Producer.
Harmony lets you know that your preview has been successfully created.