Sending a Scene in a Session for Revision
When reviewing a scene in a review session, you can send it back to the project collaborator who worked on it to request revisions. You can add a note to specify which revisions are requested, draw annotations over a specific frame in the scene to visually indicate what kind of revisions are needed, or both. You can also indicate whether the requested revisions are technical or artistic.
- Open the review session containing the scene you wish to review.
- In the Scenes column, select the scene that you want to send back for revisions.
- In the Enter your comments here text box, type in the content of your note.
You must include a note or annotation drawing when sending sessions for revision.
- Click Revise scene to send the scene for revisions.
- In the Select the type of revision dialog, choose whether the note is Regular, Artistic, Technical, or Both.
The status of the scene’s current process is set to Retake. The note appears in the Notes column. In the Scenes column, two curved red arrows appear on the left of the scene.