Sending Scenes for Review
Once you have created a session, you can add scenes to be reviewed in it from the Production page. You can add scenes to new, empty sessions, or to sessions that already have scenes in them.
- Open the job in which you want to review one or more scenes.
The Scene list opens.
- Enable the checkboxes on the far left column of the scenes you wish to review.
- In the toolbar above the scene list, click Review.
The Review dialogue box opens.
- In the Select Review Process drop-down menu, select the process (task) that you want to review. For example, if you want to review the work of a project collaborator on a scene’s animation, select the process for Animation.
- Select the Use Review Session option.
- In the Use Review Session drop-down menu, select the review session to which you want to add the selected scenes.
- Click Submit.
A notification appears in the bottom-right corner of the page indicating that the session is being updated. When the notification disappears, the session is ready for review.