Exporting CSV Notes and Reports
Producer allows you to download notes and reports.
- In the main menu, select Production.
- From the Environment and Job drop-down menus, select an environment and job.
- In the list of scenes, select one, several or all the scenes from which you would like to export notes by checking their respective checkbox.
- In the Production tab toolbar, select More > Export CSV.
The Export CSV window appears.
- Check or uncheck the column checkboxes to select which categories you would like to appear in your exported CSV file.
- Click Export CSV.
A CSV file automatically downloads.
- In the main menu, select Reports.
- In the Reports tab, select the type of report you would like to create (Job Tasks, Productivity, Progress or Summary).
- In the report type's drop-down menu, select a specfication.
The report options appear.
- In the Name field, type in the name for the report.
- Click Save.
The report is displayed and is saved in the Saved Reports column on the left.
You can display additional information by hovering your mouse over different areas of the graph:
- In the Search Criteria section, use the drop-down menus to select specifics that you would like to find in the generated report.
- Click on the Search button to initiate the search.
The search results from the generated report are displayed.
You can continue to generate reports and access them later from the Saved Reports column. You can use the Search feature at any time to search for specific data from any generated report.
- If you would like to export a CSV of this particular report, in the Report Data section of the generated report, click on Export >To CSV.
A .csv document downloads.