You can easily delete nodes from a workflow by following this procedure.
- In the main menu, select Settings.
The Project Settings are displayed.
- Select the Workflows option.
The Workflow tab opens.
- In the Workflow list, select the desired workflow you would like to remove the node from.
The workflow appears in the editor.
- Click on the cable wire preceding the node you would like to remove.
- Then click on the Trash button in the Workflow Editor menu bar.
- Click on the node you would like to remove, then click on the Trash button again.
Right-click on the node you would like to remove and select Delete Node.
The node is deleted from the workflow.