Once you've created an environment and jobs for your project, you can start to populate your job with scenes.
- In the Production page, from the list of jobs, double-click on the job you would like to create scenes for. Alternatively, go to the Jobs drop-down menu, click on the down arrow and select a job from the list.
- Once inside the job, click on the Add Scenes button.
The Create Scene window appears.
- In the Number of scenes field, enter the number of scenes you would like to create. You can always create more later.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the scene. This is a mandatory field.
- In the Workflow drop-down menu, select an existing workflow. This could be either one of the workflows that comes with Producer or a workflow from another environment in your account. You can always change it later in Settings.
- In the Number of frames field, set a number of frames to start out each scene.
- In the Priority drop-down menu, select the priority level for the scenes. This can be No priority or anywhere between 1 - Critical and 5 - Low.
- Check the Create in Harmony Server option if you are connected to the Harmony Server and if the corresponding environment and job were already created there.
Additionally, you have the option to enter the scene name, as it will appear in Harmony, as well as the version of Harmony being used.
- Check the Harmony Standalone scenes if you would like to create scenes for Harmony Standalone.
Additionally, you have the option to enter a Workspace ID and a Relative Path (often the scene name).
- Click the Create Scene button.
The scene(s) are added to your job.