Creating a project is the first step to creating and housing environments, jobs and scenes.
- In the main menu, select Settings.
The Project Settings are displayed.
- In the Project Settings tab, select Project.
The Projects tab opens.
- In the Projects tab, click on the New Project button.
The Create a new project window appears.
- In the Title field, enter the title of the project.
- In the Project Code field, enter the project code.
The project code is a very important key that will tie many components of the project together. The project code must contain only alphanumeric characters [A-Z]/[0-9] and only an '_' as a separator.
- Click on the Create button.
A status bar appears. When it reaches 100% the Go to New Project and Close buttons appear.
- Click on the Go to New Project button.
The project appears.