Creating Overview Job Workflows
It is possible to create a Overview Job workflow in which you can quickly view the percentage of status’ that are complete for a particular task.
Task Completion Overview
- In the main menu, select Settings.
The Project Settings appear.
- Select the Workflows Option.
The Workflow tab opens.
- In the Workflow list, select the desired workflow you would like to add the Overview to and right-click on it.
- From the pop-up menu, select Duplicate.
The duplicated workflow appears in the Project Workflows list.
- Right-click on the new workflow and select Edit.
The Edit Workflow Details window appears.
- In the Name field, rename the Workflow and change the Search Type to Job (if it is not already).
- Click Save.
- Select a node, then in the side panel, from the Node Type drop-down menu, select Overview.
Repeat this step for each node in your Workflow.
- In the main menu, select Production.
- In the Production page, from the environments drop-down (All Environments), select the environment you are looking for.
- In the jobs drop-down, be sure to have All Jobs selected.
- In the list of environments, select the jobs you would like to add the Job Overview workflow to.
- In the Production tab toolbar, click on the More button and select Edit Tasks.
The Edit Tasks window appears.
- In the Task Operation drop-down menu, select Replace.
- In the Selected drop-down menu, select the job overiew workflow that you createdd.
- Click Submit.
The selected jobs are updated to Job Overview workflows