Adding a Note to a Scene in a Session
Notes can be added to scenes in a session to make comments and suggestions, request corrections, point out details or otherwise communicate important information about a scene to project collaborators.
- Scene notes can also be added and viewed in both the Production page and in the My Tasks page.
- It is also possible to draw annotations over a frame in a scene and attach it to a note.
- Open the review session containing the scene you wish to review. There can be 4 different columns open.
- In the Scenes column, select the scene to which you want to add a note.
- In the Review process drop-down below the preview area, select the process for which you want to add a note.
- In the Enter your comments here text box, type in the content of your note.
There are 3 options:
- Approve Scene: Sets the scene review process to Approved in Producer
- Save Note: Saves the note and it appears in the left column under Notes.
- Revise note: Creates a note, sets the scene review process to Revise in Producer.
- The note can then be categorized. Select Regular/Artistic/Technical/Both (artistic and technical).
Your new note(s) is now visible in the Notes column.