You can manually create tasks for items created using a workflow where the task automatic creation setting has been disabled.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Project Dashboard tab, navigate to the environment and job containing the scene to create a task for.
- For the Assets tab, navigate to the asset to create a task for.
- Click on the Add button to access the Add Task to Selected dialog box.
The Add Tasks to Selected dialog box opens.
- In the Create Tasks By drop-down menu, select how you want the tasks to be created. We recommend you select process.
- all contexts in process
- In the Assigned Pipelines area, enable and disable the processes you want the task to follow or skip. Any checked process will be converted into a task.
- Enable the Skip Duplicated option for Producer to skip any duplicated tasks.
- Click Add Tasks.