ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can archive scenes that you no longer need to see in your job, such as completed shots. To completely remove a scene and its data from the database, see Deleting Scenes.
How to retire scenes
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- In the Project Dashboard tab, select the environment and job containing the scenes to retire.
- In the Scene List page, select all the scenes to retire.
- Click the More Options icon.
- Select Edit > Retire Selected Items. You can also right-click on the selected job and select Retire.
The retired scenes are hidden from the list.
- To see retired items, right-click on the job table header and select Show Retired. To hide retired items, select Hide Retired.