ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can archive jobs that you no longer need to see in your environment, such as completed episodes. To completely remove a job and its data from the database, see Deleting Jobs.
How to retire jobs
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- In the Environment / List page, select the environment containing the jobs to retire.
- In the Job List page, select all the jobs to retire.
- Click the More Options icon.
- Select Edit > Retire Selected Items. You can also right-click on the selected job and select Retire.
The retired jobs are hidden from the list.
- To see retired items, right-click on the job table header and select Show Retired. To hide retired items, select Hide Retired.