You can archive environments that you no longer need to see in your project such as completed productions. To completely remove an environment and its data from the database, see Deleting Environments.
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- In the Environment / List page, select all the environments to retire.
- Click the More Options icon.
- Select Edit > Retire Selected Items. You can also right-click on the selected environment and select Retire.
The retired environments are hidden from the list.
- To see retired environments, right-click on the environment table header and select Show Retired. To hide retired environments, select Hide Retired.
The retired environments are displayed as pink rows.