You can delete scenes that you don't need in your database, such as tests. To archive a scene without deleting it, you can retire it—see Retiring Scenes.
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- Select the environment and job containing the scenes to delete.
- In the Scene List page, select all the scenes to delete.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Edit > Delete Selected Items. You can also right-click on the selected scene and select Delete.
The Delete Items dialog box opens.
- Select the associated tasks to delete along with the scenes.
- Click Delete to confirm the operation or Cancel to cancel it.