You can delete jobs that you don't need in your database, such as tests. To archive a job without deleting it, you can retire it—see Retiring Jobs.
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- Select the environment containing the jobs to delete.
- In the Job List page, select all the jobs to delete.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Edit > Delete Selected Items. You can also right-click on the selected job and select Delete.
The Delete Items dialog box opens.
- Select the associated scenes and tasks to delete along with the job.
- Click Delete to confirm the operation or Cancel to cancel it.