You can delete environments that you don't need in your database, such as tests. To archive an environment without deleting it, you can retire it—see Retiring Environments.
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- In the Environment / List page, select all the environments to delete.
- Click the More Options icon.
- Select Edit > Delete Selected Items. You can also right-click on the selected environment and select Delete.
The Delete Item dialog box opens.
- Select the associated jobs to delete along with the environment.
- Click Delete to confirm the operation or Cancel to cancel it.