ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can easily add environments to your projects.
How to create environments
- From the left main menu, select Project Dashboard.
- From the Project Dashboard, in the Environment / List page, click the Add icon.
The Add Item to Environment dialog box opens.
- In the Environment field, type the name of the environment you are creating.
NOTE: If your environment has a Harmonyequivalent, make sure that the spelling exactly matches to allow synchronization. If you plan on creating that environment in Harmony later, you should respect the alphanumeric character restriction and use underscore (“_”) instead of spaces.
- Leave the Workflow drop-down menu to the
-- Default --setting.
- In the Description field, type an environment description.
- Click Add to create the environment.