The workflows that are provided with Producer are useful templates to create your own. It is recommended to not use them directly as they may be updated and modified in future versions. Instead, duplicate and modify them to match your own pipeline.
- In the main menu, select Project Settings.
The Project Settings tab opens.
- Select the Workflows option.
The Workflows tab opens.
- In the Workflows list, right-click on the workflow to duplicate and select Duplicate.
The new workflow appears in the list.
- Right-click on the new workflow and select Edit.
The Edit Workflow Details dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the new workflow.
- In the Description field, type the workflow description.
- In the Search Type drop-down menu, select the type of item to which this workflow applies. For a scene, select Scene (tba/scene). For an asset, select Asset (vfx/asset).
- In the Colour field, use the colour picker widget to select an identification colour.
- Click Select to confirm the colour selection.
- We recommend that you leave the Autocreate Tasks option enabled. This means that when items are created using this workflow, the tasks will be created automatically.
- Click Save.