Workflows are made up of nodes, representing processes, which will eventually turn into tasks.
- In the main menu, select Project Settings.
The Project Settings tab opens.
- Select the Workflows option.
The Workflows tab opens.
- In the Workflows list, select the desired workflow.
The workflow appears in the editor.
- Click the Add icon to add a new node to the workflow.
- Right-click on the node and select Rename Node.
- Type the new name.
- Press Enter to valide the name.
- Click on the Save icon to save the changes. Note that the Save icon has an orange glow whenever a change has been made to a workflow.