You can add scripts, storyboards, videos, and art references to the Media library. The uploading method is similar for all four types.
How to upload new items to the Media library
- From the left main menu, select Media Library.
- In the Media Library tab, click on the Menu icon.
- Select either Scripts, Storyboards, Videos, or Art References.
- Click on the Add icon to add a new item to the Media library.
- Fill in information about the new items. Information will differ depending on the media to upload. You can enter information such as the title, author, description, short code, sequence code, or category.
- Click Add.
- Once the Media library item is created, drag and drop files onto the chosen item.