Once your assets are imported or created in Producer, you assign them to scenes.
- In the main menu, select Scene Planning.
- On the left side, in the Search Criteria section, select an environment and a job.
- Click Search.
The list of scenes for this job appears on the left.
- To gain some space, close the search box by clicking on the Search Filter icon of the scene list.
- In the assets list, select the asset(s) to assign
—see Searching Assets.
- Do one of the following:
- To assign a single asset to a single scene, drag the asset (grabbing the preview thumbnail, and not the title bar) and drop it into the Asset Drop area of the target scene.
- To assign multiple assets to multiple scenes at once, check the target scenes and click the green arrow.
- After completing the assignments, you need to confirm the changes. All changes are highlighted in green.
- In the Asset Drop area, you can revert the assignment of an asset to a scene by clicking on the Cancel (X) icon next to that asset.
- To confirm and save everything, click the Save icon.