To create users, you must be logged in as admin or a user with similar rights.
- From the left main menu, select Project Settings.
- From the list of options, select Users.
- In the Users tab, click Add.
The Create New User dialog box opens.
- In the Create New User dialog box, enter the appropriate information.
- Preview: This allows you to upload a profile image for the user. It is optional, but it can be helpful to visually identify users.
- Login: This is the login username. This field is mandatory. It is usually short and all lower case, as it needs to be entered quite often.
- User Principal name: Optional, this field needs only to be filled if you want your users to match those of a Microsoft network using UPN.
- Password: This is the user's password. This field is mandatory.
- First Name: This is the user's first name. Optional but recommended.
- Last Name: This is the user's last name. Optional but recommended.
- Email: This is the user's email address. Optional, however strongly recommended, for communication purposes.
- Department: This is the user's department. Optional, but could be useful for the eventual implementation of department related statistics.
- Click Add.