Generally, a project has been created at the time of the installation. Only create a new one if you need permissions to differ for some users from one project to another. Otherwise, it is recommended to simply add environments as a way to separate different undertakings.
- From the left main menu, select Project Settings.
- In the Project Settings tab, click the New project button.
The Create a New Project dialog box opens.
- In the Title field, enter the name for the new project.
- In the Project Code field, enter the project code (only alphanumeric characters and underscores (_), usually a lowercase version of the project title).
- In the Description field, enter the project description.
- Click Create.
- Wait for the process to be completed. A progress bar will indicate the completion rate.
- Click Go to new project to navigate to the new project or click Close to simply close the window.