Toon Boom Harmony 20.0.2
Here is the list of changes in Harmony 20.0.2, build 20.0.2 16529 (2020-11-26):
Harmony does not natively support the new Apple M1 chip. On systems using the new Apple M1 chip, Harmony runs through Apple’s Rosetta 2. This may cause compatibility issues when running on the new ARM-based macOS systems.
- Crash on macOS Big Sur when selecting the Tool Properties tab while the Brush, Pencil or Eraser tool is active.
- The Force Unlock command in Control Center doesn't release all the scene locks.
- The Drawing Selector list in Harmony Scan can have duplicate or missing entries.
- Issue: On macOS Big Sur, Harmony crashes on some systems if there is a texture in the colour palette while the interface is in Light Style.
- Issue: On macOS the path set by default in the Service Launcher's Service location field uses the translocated path.
- Issue: Entering or exiting a group in the node view using the Enter key while navigating the node graph with the keyboard does not work anymore. It opens the Find and Insert Node menu instead.
Workaround: Enable the Use Dark StyleSheet preference located on the General tab to prevent the crash.
Workaround: Manually set the path to the application’s bin folder. e.g. /Applications/Toon Boom Harmony 20 Premium/Harmony Premium.app/Contents/tba/macosx/bin
Workaround: Shift+Click the group or click the arrow on the right to go inside the group.