Adding a Colour-Fade Effect
To create a Colour Fade effect, you must add a Colour Fade node to your scene and connect it under the element, effect or composite which you want the effect to be applied.
NOTE Just like the Colour Override effect, the Colour Fade effect can only work on vector drawings, as it uses colour IDs to identify which colours to override.
How to add a Colour-Fade effect
- Do one of the following:
- In the Node Library view, select the Filter category and the Colour-Correct sub-category, then drag and drop the Colour-Fade node to the Node View.
- In the top-left corner of the Node View, open the View Menu and select Insert > Filter > Colour Correct.
- Right-click in the Node View and, in the context menu, select Insert > Filter > Colour-Correct
A Colour-Correct node is added to the Node View.
- Press and hold the Alt key.
- Click and drag the Colour-Correct node over the cable under the element, effect or composite to which you want to apply the colour fade effect.