By default, your stamps are listed in the Tool Properties dialog as strokes. You can also preview them as big thumbnails if you want to be able to pick them without scrolling, or as small thumbnails if you have a lot.
- In the Tool Properties view, open the Brush Presets menu.
- Select one of the following options:
- Small Thumbnail: Displays presets in a grid of small thumbnails with a preview of their tip.
- Large Thumbnail: Displays presets in a grid of big thumbnails, with their name and a preview of their tip.
- Stroke View: Displays presets in a list, with their name and a preview of a stroke done with each preset.