Provided that your server is properly configured, you can quickly configure a Windows workstation to connect to the Harmony server as a client using the Configuration Wizard. You must perform this task for every workstation that will need to connect to your database server.
- In the Start menu, open the Programs menu and select Harmony 20 [Edition] > Tools > Configuration Wizard.
When prompted, enable Configuration Wizard to make changes to your device.
The Toon Boom Harmony Configuration Wizard launches.
- In the Toon Boom Harmony Configuration dialog, select the ... button right of Database.
- In the Toon Boom Harmony Database Creation dialog, select Client and click on Next.
- Under What is the name of the server?, type in the hostname of the database server.
- Under What is the User?, type in the name of an user account that has access to the database share.
- Under What is the Password?, type in the password for the selected user account.
- Click on Next.
In the Database changes field, verify that all the intended changes are correct, then click on Finish.
You should now be able to launch Harmony, Control Center, Paint, Scan and Play and connect to the Harmony Server database through these applications.