You can modify the colour of a scene marker or edit the note attached to it.
In the timeline ruler, click on the scene marker to select it.NOTE When a scene marker is selected, its outline will turn cyan, and other scene markers will become slightly darker.
- Do one of the following:
- Double-click on the scene marker.
- Right-click on the timeline ruler and, in the context menu, select Scene Markers > Edit Scene Marker.
The Marker dialog box appears.
- To edit the scene marker’s name, type it in the Name field.
- To change the starting frame of the scene marker, edit the value in the Time field.
To change the length in frames for this scene marker, edit the value in the Duration field.
- To change the colour of the scene marker, open the Colour drop-down and select a new colour.
- To edit the note for the scene marker, type it in the Note field.
- Click OK.
Move the mouse cursor over the scene marker and wait 1 second to display the scene marker’s name, time, duration and note in a tool tip box.