Duplicating a Palette
- In the Colour view, select a palette to duplicate.
- Do one of the following: From the Colour menu, select Palettes > Duplicateor right-click and select Duplicate.
- Right-click on the palette and select Duplicate.
- Open the Colour menu , then select select Palettes > Duplicate.
The Duplicate palette dialog box opens
- In the New Palette Name field, enter the name for the new palette. By default, the palette's name is based on the original palette name followed by "-copy". The palette list above this field lists the palettes that already exist in the selected location. Make sure you enter a name that is not already used by another palette.
- Click OK.
The duplicated palette appears in the palette list.