You can run Harmony Advanced from your operating system's desktop.
Depending on your operating system, do one of the following:
Windows: Do one of the following:
- On the desktop, double-click Harmony Advanced
- Open the Start menu and, in the list of programs, select Harmony 20 Advanced >
- macOS: In Finder, proceed to Applications > Toon Boom Harmony 20 Advanced and double-click
- GNU/Linux: In the GNOME top menu, select Applications > Harmony 20 Advanced >
The Harmony Advanced application launches and displays a splash screen.
After the splash screen:
- If you have a Harmony Stand Alone license, the Welcome Screen will appear
- If you have a Harmony Server license, the Log-In Screen will appear. You can proceed from the Log-In Screen to the Welcome Screen by selecting Work Offline and clicking on the OK button.
Once you are at the Welcome Screen, see About the Welcome Screen.