You can add horizontal or vertical alignment guides to your scene.
- When you add a guide, it is instantly positioned in the center of your scene. You can move it with the Transform tool.
- Guides are only visible when the Transform tool is selected.
How to add an alignment guide
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Transform tool.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Camera view toolbar, click on the New Horizontal Alignment Guide or New Vertical Alignment Guide button.
- In the top menu, select View > Alignment Guides > New Horizontal Alignment Guide or New Vertical Alignment Guide.
The guide is added to the centre of your scene.