It is a good idea to preview your drawings to check your animation's ink and paint, verify that there are no colour mistakes, or to play your animation in real time. You can do this by scrolling through your drawings or pressing F and G. You can also use the Preview option in the Xsheet view.
- Save your scene.
- Do one of the following:
- From the top menu, select File > Save.
- Click the Save button.
- Press Ctrl + S (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + S (macOS).
- In the Xsheet view, select the range of drawings or the whole column to preview.
- Open the Xsheet view menu and select View > Preview Selected Drawings.
The Play application opens and loads the selected drawings.
- In the Play window, press the Play button to play back your drawings.
- Select the Preroll option to see blank frames at the beginning and end of the animation sequence while looping the playback.