By default, composite nodes have their mode set to As Bitmap. You can change the mode of a composite node via its layer properties. You can also change the mode of several composites between As Bitmap and Pass Through using the Set Properties for Many Layers dialog.
- Locate the composite node in the Node View.
- Do one of the following:
- Click on the yellow square inside the node to open its Layer Properties dialog.
- Make sure the Layer Properties view to your workspace, then select the node to display its properties in this view.
- In the node's layer properties, open the Mode drop-down and select the desired mode for this composite.
In the Node View, select all the Composite nodes for which you want to change the mode.TIPS
- You can draw a rectangle around several nodes to select them simultaneously.
- You can press and hold the Ctrl (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ (macOS) key and either click on nodes or draw a rectangle around them to add them to your selection.
Node Viewtoolbar, click on Set Properties on Many Layers button.
The Set Properties on Many Layers dialog appears.
- Set the Composite Mode option to either Bitmap or Pass Through.
- Click on the OK button.