The Zoom tool in the Tools toolbar lets you zoom in and zoom out of the Drawing view.
NOTE To learn more about the Zoom tool options, see Zoom Tool Properties.
How to use the Zoom tool
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Zoom tool available in the Hand tool drop-down menu.
- Click in the Drawing view.
- In the Tools Properties view, do the following:
- Enable the Zoom In mode to zoom in mode when you click in the Drawing view. When you're in Zoom In mode, hold as you click to zoom out.
- Enable the Zoom Out mode to zoom out when you click in the Drawing view.
- Click on the Zoom In button to immediately zoom in. You can also press 2.
- Click on the Zoom Out button to immediately zoom out. You can also press 1.